TrueNAS keeps your business data safe and available wherever it resides:
On premise, in a remote office, and in a private cloud.
Protect your business-critical data
Your data continues to grow, and preserving it is more demanding than ever. Protect your enterprise storage environment and save time and money with a TrueNAS unified storage array, with built-in data security from OpenZFS and Intel® Xeon® CPU with AES-NI. Sleep soundly knowing your data is trusted to TrueNAS.
GRC-Ready (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
The TrueNAS unified storage array has industry-standard built-in data encryption that is compliant with:
- PCI DSS
- The enterprise version of FreeNAS, the world’s #1 software-defined storage operating system.
- Keep data safe by using the next-generation OpenZFS file system.
- Achieve better backup integrity through built-in self-healing bit rot mitigation, unlimited instant snapshots, replication, and encryption.
- Protection and easy recovery from Ransomware.
- Award-winning white-glove US-based support.
- Increase backup performance.
- Speed up recovery.
- Reduce investment in all-flash storage.
- Use simple and efficient recovery points for VMs and business-critical applications.
- Supports Veritas, Veeam, NAKIVO, and other backup solutions.
- Certified by Veeam.
- Ideal as the core of a disaster recovery plan.
- Backup locally, remotely, and to the cloud.
- Reduce TCO by not requiring proprietary cloud-based backup solutions.
Find Out More
We’ve conducted countless backup deployments and have decades of experience in providing NAS storage and server solutions for thousands of clients, many which have been with us for over a decade.